There are various ways in which you can do personal Bible lessons. You can choose one method or combine the various methods described below:
- Inspired study: this is the type of study you do when God directs you to study certain topics in the Bible, Bible books, or certain verses or verses.
- Close to close: This is a type of study involving reading the entire Bible starting from the Book of Genesis with the Book of Revelation. You can read bible statistics via https://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/q10_bible_facts_statistics/.
Image Source: Google
- Studies with topics: this involves studying the Bible with a particular topic in mind. You can study topics such as healing by checking every place where healing words appear in the Bible and learn more about the topic.
- Random Study: This involves opening the Bible for every part of the Bible and reading it. This type of method should not be driven especially for people who want to do serious Bible studies.
- Have a good Bible. A good Bible is you can easily understand, which does not damage the original meaning of the scriptures and which does not eliminate Bible verses by making its footnotes. It's wise to have a different biblical version so cross the scriptures reference when they appear in other versions for a better understanding.
- Have a good notebook to record what you learn. You have to study the Bible in the hope of knowing God, yourself, and other people better. Therefore it is wise to have a good notebook where you can write down some of the things you learn when you study the Bible. Apply your notebook and save it well.