Numbers play an important role in understanding many Bible prophecies, especially those related to these last days. However, before we start, let me clarify important points. In his cunning way, the enemy takes the truth and distorts to confuse the masses. Because we will reveal, the Bible and prophecies are related in many cases related to numbers. You can read interesting facts and bible statistics that will help you to understand so many things that weren’t clear after reading the Bible.
But this is not numerology that seeks to associate paranormal strength with numbers. Numerology is a devil's effort to associate numbers with a kind of occult power. Prediction and astrology are related to numerology, and this is a devil's effort to distort the significance of the figure in God's redemption plan for mankind.
Obviously, the use of numbers in achieving conclusions such as mathematics or science is not evil as long as someone does not consider the magical power of numbers or sequences of numbers.
Just as it is the basis of all science and mathematics, the number is also very significant in the Bible. Even God, the creator of everything including numbers and mathematics, used numbers in communicating his divine plan for humanity. In this report, we will review the significance of several numbers in the scriptures and biblical prophecy. Number 3 is the amount of divinity. As an example:
- Trinity consists of 3 – Father, Child, and Holy Spirit
- Made in the image of God, humans consist of 3 – body, soul, and spirit
- Jesus was raised from death in 3 days
- There are 3 items placed in the Ark of the Agreement (Jarning Manna, Tablet that bears the Ten Commandments, Rod Aaron)
- The Scriptures of God and Jewish Temple consist of 3 main rooms: outside court, inner and holy court.