Everyone wants the look of thick, long lashes, but no one who seems to be sitting in the chair knows how to use temporary lashes.
With all the events and parties this season, I decided to give my readers a quick lesson on how to apply fake ribbons. You can also navigate to gladgirl to buy eyelash extensions online.
1. Finish all your eye makeup first. This includes shadows and mascara, but still no eyeliner.
2. Use a heated curling iron, e.g. heated lashes curler lift and curl your natural lashes. Conventional curls can damage your lashes and cause them to fall out. For best results, clean the curling iron from the base of your lashes to the ends. Apply two coats of mascara to maintain the look.
3. Measure the glue-free false lashes at your natural lash line and cut the outer corners to match the shape of your eyes. (This is a very important step because most of the lashes are too wide for your eye size and can cause protrusions and bumps at the corners.)
4. Apply a small amount of Duo Adhesive on the lashes and let it dry for a few seconds.
5. Place the lashes gently as close as possible to the lash line on the lids. Wipe off excess glue with a corner brush. The white glue will eventually dry, so don't accentuate the added look during the application.
Applying false lashes is the icing on your look. Apply it whenever you want to take your makeup app to the next level!