The creation of web development is still very misinterpreted. We've even learned from people calling it "dark art." If you need aid in turning your thoughts and designs into a quality website or web application, then how do you know who to trust to do it?
The main objective of this article is to provide some key points about what makes a good web development company and to help you understand the types of questions you need to ask a developer available at MKE Web Designs.
Image Source: Google
Below are the main areas we will look at and what to look for in a web development company.
- Development possibilities on the frontend and backend development
- Don't specialize only in back-end technology
- You need to follow best practices
- Understand the marketing strategy for the project
- Invest time in research and development
- The rigorous testing process such as automated testing
- Adaptable for changes
- Use source control
Development possibilities on the frontend and backend development:
We agree that there is a division between web developers and web designers as there is totally a different thought procedure. To be a skilled and qualified web developer, there is a requirement to understand the full development cycle and be capable to be involved in a project from beginning to end.
You need to follow the best methods:
The key to being a good web developer is not the technology you use, but the best methods you follow. When you have a solid base as a developer, it's simple and convenient to move around with time and technology. Below are some of the main ones we follow.
- Write semantic HTML
- Follow web standards for all codes ahead
- Code front and back automated testing
- Use an MVC frame